[CQ-Contest] MDC QSO party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MDC QSO party
From: k3ft@erols.com (Chuck K3FT)
Date: Mon Jul 22 20:45:49 2002
Reminder, MDC QSO party - Two days.  Saturday August 10, 2002. Starts at 1200
local and
runs until  2400 local. Sunday, August 11, 2002 runs from 1200 local until 8pm
local.

Rules are available on W3CWC website.  (See search engine for W3CWC, Antietam
Radio Association, MDC QSO PARTY for URL's.

You can find FREE Logging software  available at URL

http://www.qsl.net/w3km/gen_log.htm

This software is FREE to download. Also download the counties file as well.  I
have
downloaded it and tried it. Installed easily, opened easily, and has MANY QSO
parties
and other contest templates included. INcludes counties list too.

Two files.. Genlog.exe and Genlogx.exe plus the counties file. Suggest you
download the
history.txt files and the other associated ones too.

It claims to do the ADIF import/export and has a general logging program too.

I have no connection to anyone or any group involved in this program I wanted
to let
others who were looking for QSO party software know about it.

CU in the QSO party!

73

Chuck K3FT