[CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] Kenwood TS-830S problem

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] Kenwood TS-830S problem
From: w4nti@mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sat Sep 7 12:36:20 2002
Go get yourself some contact cleaner.  Spray all the switches and the small
interconnecting wire pins.  May can just pull them loose and stick them back
together.

You probably have some corrosion from sitting around.  Humidity etc.   You
may also need to loosen any mounting screws on the PCB's and re-tighten
them.

Dan/W4NTI