[CQ-Contest] Re: They have no internet, no cabrillo...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: They have no internet, no cabrillo...
From: hrle@ipazin.net (Hrvoje Horvat)
Date: Wed Oct 2 02:35:42 2002
> Most of our active contesters do have the Internet, clasters, etc.
> Most of us use good equipment, good antennas, stacks, etc.
> May be some stations are in poor conditions, but please do not
> extend it on all of our contesters and lay it on thick.

You know Vlad, you are right. In East Europe MOST of the active contesters
run good stations, having internet, and probably save some additional money
for the DXpeditions.
Why do we have to worry about those little tiny signals?! They're probably
just misserable loosers that havent achieved anything in their lifes.
Who cares about them!
CQ Magazine is money making magazine, why do we expect them to sponsor the
CQWW contest? After all it's just one of the lines written in the invitation
(rules). Anybody even read the rules? Nah...

Thank you for showing me that everything is so great on this world and that
sometimes even the little things cant help.

73 to all! 9A6XX

p.s. please read this:
http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/2002-April/047285.html
p.s.s. I hope you'll manage to read the right part