[CQ-Contest] message date

Subject: [CQ-Contest] message date
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Fri Nov 1 04:11:58 2002
I remember this one very well.
It was one of the very best April issue articles of all time.
The Contest Garbler Microphone as well as the buried antennas
articles also come to mind.
Oh, for the good old days.
73, Tom K5IID

At 12:43 10/31/02 -0800, Chuck wrote:
>Start out with RG8. THen go to RG58, then RG141.
>The electrons will be compressed as they move
>from the larger diameter cable to the next
>smaller diameter cable which will make them
>increase velocity which will make them fly off
>the antenna much much faster!
>
>Ok.. remove tongues from right cheeks!

Tom Horton
K5IID in West "BY GAWD" Virginia
" E " sorter for the W5 Bureau

From: Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Etch-A-Sketch

Dale,

You forgot one operating tip for the Etch-A-Sketch logger:

Q: How do I scrub my log on my Etch-A-Sketch?
A: With a Cabrillo pad.

73, Ward N0AX

multipart/alternative
  text/html