[CQ-Contest] LOTW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTW
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Fri Nov 8 17:28:28 2002
At 07:58 AM 11/8/2002 -0500, Pete/N4ZR wrote:
>At 02:13 AM 11/8/02 +0000, VR2BrettGraham wrote:
>>Wonder how many other DX stations give contests a miss because of the
>>expectation of QSL instantaneous gratification by the "Deserving"?  I myself
>>fell really behind once, but I'm quickly catching up on the cards received in
>>the past six months & am increasingly of the opinion of not having any more
>>of this rubbish.  It's like we exist only to serve that lot.
>
>To me, this once again underlines why we're all waiting for Logbook of the
>World, which by my memory is at least 6 months late.  Anyone know a current
>schedule?

The only date that has been mentioned is that Logbook of the World would be
implemented during 2002...    as of today that is still the plan.    The first
sign of it being "real" will be a request for people to help out in the final
testing phase by submitting test data.

        -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444