[CQ-Contest] Looking to contact KC5TJG

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking to contact KC5TJG
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Fri Nov 8 02:13:36 2002
Anybody here know how I can reach KC5TJG?  He is in the Dallas area & I can
find no email address for him anywhere that doesn't bounce.

I am going through spot comments about QSLs for VR2BG.  Such comments can
result in no VR2BG participation in contests - judging from how I was chased by
others during the two dozen S&P contacts I made from CQ WW SSB, very few got
the VR mult this year.

Not that KC5TJG's spot is considered to be in the same category as the
person who appears as W0SF-@ & others who are fueled by his spots &
comments... in this case I wish to close the loop with George to make sure
he gets a card, although I see I have already sent him a card for all the
contacts
I see with him in my log.

Wonder how many other DX stations give contests a miss because of the
expectation of QSL instantaneous gratification by the "Deserving"?  I myself
fell really behind once, but I'm quickly catching up on the cards received in
the past six months & am increasingly of the opinion of not having any more
of this rubbish.  It's like we exist only to serve that lot.

Sorry for spew & let me make it clear that I'm not whinging about KC5TJG's
spot - just going through the motions of QSLing & doing it my way: a little
slow, but thorough.

73, BW2/VR2BrettGraham