[CQ-Contest] Harrassment?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Harrassment?
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Mon Nov 18 22:43:56 2002
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 KI9A@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/18/02 1:14:40 PM Central Standard Time,
> brakob@earthlink.net writes:
>

> > While running on 15M Saturday afternoon during SS, some goofus was playing
> > back
> > a recording of one of my previous Q's when I was getting the exchange from
> > my
> > current contact(s).  His signal was pretty puny so it wasn't much of a
> > problem.
> > I ignored it completely and he soon tired of this cute little trick.
> > Anyone
> > else run into this?
> >
> > ô¿ô  73, de Hans, K0HB
> >

> YESS!!!!!!
>
> 14.284, Saturday evening, some clown did a recording of me calling CQ. It he
> was very strong, but lasted about 5 min. It stopped when I thanked him for
> confirming my audio was loud & clear. then, I shut up, let him call cq a
> couple times, & worked the guys that came back!!! hehehe
>
> 73-Chuck KI9A

Now that deserves an award of some sort!  :-)

Zack W9SZ

From: =?iso-8859-1?B?S9hIQg==?=" <K0HB@ARRL.ORG (=?iso-8859-1?B?S9hIQg==?=)

Hey, if someone else sends your CQ's for you, then aren't you a multi-op =
or assisted entry?  <grin>  (Or have you broken the rule about "all the =
antennas and equipment in a 500 meter circle"?) <BSEG>

=F4=BF=F4  73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
  http://www.mnyarc.org
  From: KI9A@aol.com=20

  14.284, Saturday evening, some clown did a recording of me calling CQ. =
It he was very strong, but lasted about 5 min. It stopped when I thanked =
him for confirming my audio was loud & clear. then, I shut up, let him =
call cq a couple times, & worked the guys that came back!!! hehehe

  73-Chuck KI9A

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---