[CQ-Contest] Harrassment?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Harrassment?
From: tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tõnno Vähk)
Date: Tue Nov 19 09:48:22 2002
I have to confess using the same assistance in EU HF Champs this summer:)
Had not many stations coming back to my CQs when I moved to 80m but somebody
started to play back my recorded voice keyer audio to me. He was reasonably
strong with clear audio and it felt kind of awkward to call CQ with two
signals on the same frequency so I moved down to work a few guys on S&P. I
returned after 2 minutes to find out that there was a DL station calling me
who had just come back to my friend's CQ and the guy himself had obviously
got bored and left.

So I worked the DL and continued with a nice run:)

73
Tonno
ES5TV