[CQ-Contest] Re: Logging software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Logging software
From: w9wi@w9wi.com (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Thu Nov 21 01:22:23 2002
> >I have been using LogPlus as my logging program for years. The author is
> >no longer supporting it and it died without a Windows version. I am now
> >looking for a Windows compatible logging program that will support my
> >SO2R setup.  I use NA for all my contesting with SO2R.
> >
> >Are there any? I also chase 5BDXCC, 5BWAZ, IOTA and hope there is a
> >program that will does it all: award management, searches, etc., and
> >radio/rotator control, SO2R, RF PacketCluster connects, DXTelnet.

While I'm quite happy with TR for contesting, it's got its drawbacks for
general QSO logging.  I've never found a general QSO logging program I
really liked.  So finally, a few weeks ago, I did something I've long been
threatening to do.

Wrote my own.

(http://software.w9wi.com .  Warning: if you aren't using Linux you'll
probably find it difficult - but possible - to get this working.)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66