[CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Mon Nov 25 13:17:24 2002
I think is very simple, if you dont get a report it is not a valid
contact  for the Dxcc awards and others, remember that a large % of the
contacts are just people working you knowing that they could get a QSL
card if they want to.
 Maybe if we could add the name...(It will kill the rate but illmake it
so much personal,)
 more people would be interested .

well in the future as dgital modes replaces CW, we could exchange all
meaningful info, including a picture of your antennas, shack and a
family portrait including your dog (optional)
this way you can really say that you have "friends all over'

Don?t change it...

Felipe NP4Z/KP3Z

Felipe J. Hernández