[CQ-Contest] Serial Parallel port cards.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Serial Parallel port cards.
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Tue Nov 26 18:15:07 2002
There are a couple of manufactures that I know of that still make them.  I
have found the Lava 2SP-PCI sets up and works well in DOS, W95, W98, and XP,
which I am using now.  As the model number implies it adds 2 Serial and 1
Parallel port using a PCI slot.  They are at www.lavalink.com

I understand that others have had good luck with www.starteck.com, I wish
that I could say the same.  Mine never did work right and I ended up
replacing it with the Lava.

I have no connection whatever with either of these outfits, other than being
a satisfied customer of one and having bad luck with the other.

73,
J.
VY1JA