[CQ-Contest] your take, etc.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] your take, etc.
From: jfunk@adams.net (jim funk)
Date: Sun Dec 1 21:50:53 2002
I think I would try to accomplish three things:

preserve the rules
encourage the newbies
educate

It's possible nobody in the operation KNOWS it's "illegal" to ask for such
information.  Just possible....

Solution:

Decline to provide the information now.  Explain why.  Diplomatically.
Thank them for participating.  Include hints for "getting it right".  After
the deadline, send the info and again thank them for participating.

Let's make friends while we take the high road, eh?

73, Jim N9JF