[CQ-Contest] Non-Iambic keyers???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Non-Iambic keyers???
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (James Neiger)
Date: Mon Dec 2 20:57:20 2002
Dallas.

After sending with my right hand for 25 years, with a single lever paddle,
an entrapped nerve in my right arm, forced me in 1980 to learn a new way, or
give up CW altogether.

  So, over the course of a month, I learned to send left-handed.  My
Ascension Island compatriot, Glenn K6NA/ZD8A, said at the time, "Jim, if
you're going to learn left-handed, why not learn squeeze at the same time".
So, I bought a Bencher, and its now been left-handed iambic for the past 22
years.  The conversion was really easy and "starting over" with the lefty,
make squeeze feel very natural.

Give it a try, you'll like it.

Jim N6TJ