[CQ-Contest] SS CW Conclusions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS CW Conclusions
From: john-k1rc@juno.com (john-k1rc@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 9 18:55:20 2002
As if we needed a reminder...

Additional conclusion..... We don't need to be told we're getting older.

On my last birthday, my XYL had the fire dept standing by outside,
when the candles were lit....  She used my propane torch to light them,
so the first candles wouldn't burn out before the last ones were
ignited...
She also took the batts. out of the smoke alarms in the kitchen so they
wouldn't go off.....

heh heh,
John K1RC

>Great Data on 1986/87 vs 2002 check info (year first licensed).  The
data
>strongly suggest that a large number of the SS contesters in 2002 were
the
>same very people as were in the 1986/87 contest.  Since the 2002 contest
was
>15 years later, those same people are 15 years older.  Conclusion,
contesters
>are getting older.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com