[CQ-Contest] Contest Vacations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Vacations
From: hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Date: Mon Dec 9 19:50:37 2002
Hi all,

I'm working on an article that will feature the "Casual Expeditioner".  =
I'm talking about the guy that decides to do a camping and fishing =
operation during California QSO Party from a rare county line.  Or maybe =
a guy that decides to combine a winter trip to Hawaii with a weekend of =
single-op, low-power in ARRL DX - and then stays for a week with his =
spouse. =20

The goal is to focus on the fun part of contesting and get people =
thinking about having a bit of an adventure.

You fellows know anybody like that?  It doesn't have to be you, =
personally, but if you could recommend someone that has combined =
business with pleasure, so to speak, that would be appreciated.

73, Ward N0AX

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---