[CQ-Contest] Re: Anti MASTER.DTA + more

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Anti MASTER.DTA + more
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sat Dec 14 07:17:10 2002
Sure would be nice with no master.dat and no
post contest editing of the QSO file. When the
48 hours are up the QSO file should lock itself
and only the CQWW people should be able to open
it, with a few rule changes in addition to that
it would bring back the fun to CQWW.
I propes these things to be changed:
1. No master dat allowed
2. No post editing of contest file
3. SO2R and SO1R should be separated
4. QSO scoring should be the same in every
    continent since it´s a WW contest. It is
    far from fair to have 2 points in NA for
    intercontinental QSO´s and not in all other
    continents.

73 Jim SM2EKM