[CQ-Contest] Re: Anti MASTER.DTA + more

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Anti MASTER.DTA + more
From: albraun@earthlink.net (Alan Braun)
Date: Mon Dec 16 00:17:57 2002
With TR, at least, you can't lock the data file anyway. It is a text file
and can be edited with any generic text file editor, then loaded back into
TR to make the cbr file. CT uses a binary file & could be locked, I guess,
but I disagree with that concept for all the reasons so well set forth
below.

Alan NS0B