[CQ-Contest] Clicks - last one I promise.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Clicks - last one I promise.
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Wed Dec 18 14:01:51 2002
I believe the ease of installation is a big plus for George's
modification.  I wish he would offer component values in line with Tom's
modification however.  I think I know the code fairly well, and I don't
find myself ever going over 50wpm.  I believe QRQ is where Tom's
modification could cause the CW to sound too mushy.  For 99.9999% of hams,
it is a non-issue.

73

Bill

Last one, I promise.