[CQ-Contest] Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Software
From: arholub@ix.netcom.com (arholub)
Date: Sat Jan 11 00:45:14 2003
Have been using CT with a Windows 98 computer.  Have recently upgraded =
to Windows XP and found that CT doesn't work.  Incidentally, have had to =
revert to CT 9.71 because upgraded versions all had serious bugs with my =
Yaesu FT-920 or other operating problems.

What are the recommendations for  Windows contesting software?  I hear =
that Writelog is good?  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Doc
WA6OGO
The Vertical Guy

Visit our web site, www.arholub.com, to get the latest news, computer =
class information and Orange Coast College marine course information.  =
Visit the new 'Rants and Raves' pages.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---