[CQ-Contest] Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Software
From: rradiohham1@earthlink.net (Vince Walton)
Date: Fri Jan 10 17:39:02 2003
Doc,

I started out using CT some time ago, then used TR and NA, have been just
using Writelog now for the past couple of years now. And this is the only
one I use now. It is good for SSB, CW and RTTY contest. A great program for
windows, but it has a big learning curve. Don't think of installing
Writelog the week before a contest, it will take a little bit of time to
get it running, because all of the things that it can do. I am still
learning how to do some things, even after using it for some time now. By
the way, it will run on Win XP as well, with no problems.

GL & 73
Vince, K6BIR