[CQ-Contest] Looking for NAQP SSB Team Operators

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for NAQP SSB Team Operators
From: darruzza@snet.net (David Arruzza)
Date: Fri Jan 10 20:02:41 2003
Greetings to all fellow contest operators,

The Connecticut Radio Society is looking for additional team operators
for the January SSB North American QSO Party, (NAQP). It is one of the
most pleasant contests to operate. It is the contest where a barefoot
station can really run and hold a frequency.

Maximum operating time: 10 hours out of the 12 hours

Power: Limited to 100 watts maximum

Bands: 160-10 meters, excluding WARC bands

Exchange: Name and state

The Connecticut Radio Society holds the record score for Connecticut
and we would like to invite other ops to participate in the fun. It is a
good way to meet new ops, compete with your friends, check your
station's
performance and help us get a real nice team score. Your individual
score
will also be listed in the National Contest Journal.

If you are interested in joining a CRS team, please email me with your
name and callsign. Let me know if you will be a full time (10 hr op) or
a part timer, every QSO helps us and will be greatly appreciated.

All team members will be awarded a certificate for their efforts, big
and
small.

I hope to hear from you soon.

73,