[CQ-Contest] Contesting software and HA DX contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting software and HA DX contest
From: tibor.finta@lhsystems.hu (Finta Tibor)
Date: Wed Jan 15 12:56:28 2003
You can download the newest version(V0.5) of my contest program,
which supports the new HADX contest held on this weekend.
The web addresses:

http://karc.poliod.hu/ha1ah

and

http://www.cq.hu/ha1ah

The main features of the newest version:

Network over LAN or serial ports
Use of packet radio and Internet telnet clusters
Automatic multiplier recognition of cluster spots
Use of master.dta file for searching callsign partials
Real-time summary and multiplier counting
Fullscreen mode
Sending CW signals to radio, PTT support
Automatic callsign extension
Merge of multiple data files
Log files in Cabrillo and human readable formats
User customized colors and font sizes
Export/import of ADIF files
Record operator's voice and send it to the radio
Change and administrate operator

After the contest I am going to add continuously new contests and
features to the software.

The actual HADX contest rules you can find here:

http://www.mrasz.hu/vbizhir/cw/hadx/eng/hadxkulf.pdf

Regards,

Tibor Finta/HA1AH