[CQ-Contest] NAQP and the CD parties

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and the CD parties
From: jfunk@adams.net (jim funk)
Date: Wed Jan 15 12:19:03 2003
If I remember correctly (which is getting more difficult to do all the
time....), the April CD party was "open" to all ARRL members.

This last NAQP was a blast from start to finish.  Probably the first time I
have put in the entire 10 hours.  Averaging 80/hr, while an order of
magnitude below the leaders, was a first for me in ANY contest.

I used this contest for years to try to fill out my 6BWAS needs.  Now that I
don't "need" any of them, it's still a great way to spend a few hours (and
practice SO2R, which I *really* need to practice!)

Thanks for all the Qs, guys and gals. 73, Jim N9JF