[CQ-Contest] NAQP name handicap experiment

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP name handicap experiment
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Wed Jan 15 12:50:26 2003
IT does seem that you run into more than a few "Ed" in
each NAQP.  WOnder if they have found some sort of
secret.

73s John NE0P

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

From: Jim Stevens" <k4ma@nc.rr.com (Jim Stevens)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Dates

The Jan/Feb issue of NCJ published the 2002 dates for Sprints.
Already some confusion has arose, here are the correct dates
for the 2003 CW and SSB Sprints.

SSB Sprint - 0000Z Feb 2 (Feb 1 local time)
CW Sprint - 0000Z Feb 9 (Feb 8 local time)

CW Sprint - 0000Z Sep 7 (Sep 6 local time)
SSB Sprint - 0000Z Sep 14 (Sep 13 local time)

73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA
k4ma@nc.rr.com