[CQ-Contest] NCJ CW Sprint - W6CF Tribute

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ CW Sprint - W6CF Tribute
From: hounds1234@attbi.com (hounds1234@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 7 23:31:31 2003
Many, perhaps most, Northern California Contest Club (NCCC) members will use a
special handle in tomorrow's NCJ NA CW Sprint as a tribute to SK Jim Maxwell,
W6CF.

Be looking for us, but don't automatically expect our usual names.

Appropriately, our Sprint Teams' Captain for the event is Bob Vallio, W6RGG,
who today assumed Jim's duties as Pacific Division Director, ARRL.

Also, join NCCC tonight (Friday) at 1915-1930 PST (0315-30Z Sat) on 40 and 80
CW for the practice (micro) sprint, and optionally afterwards on 3830 for
rehash. [note earlier than usual time]

73 Bill N6ZFO
Vice President/Contest Chair
Northern California Contest Club