[CQ-Contest] Searching for a Guest Op QTH in NYC Area

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Searching for a Guest Op QTH in NYC Area
From: joe@haidarcapital.com (Joe O'Brien)
Date: Tue Feb 25 17:33:53 2003
I know this is late notice, but I am wondering if anyone in the NYC area might
have a station available for two guest ops (WI2E & WI2N) this weekend? We're
looking to get back into contesting after a few years' hiatus, but find
ourselves living in the City where the real estate is a little beyond our
budgets for an antenna farm of *any* size. If you might be able to help us for
this weekend's contest or others in the future, I'd greatly appreciate a note.
Thanks!

73,
Joe

WI2E