[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct
From: N7MAL@CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Mon Mar 31 03:48:26 2003
In the last few months we have all heard many moronic opinions mostly
inspired by FOXNEWS. W2UP has climbed up into the top 10 ten. Where does it
say in the contest rules you 'MUST' work certain stations. If EO6F expressed
his opinion by not wanting to work certain stations then that was his right.
It doesn't mean he was unsportmanlike, it meant his opinion was different
than yours, it's neither right or wrong just different. Accept his opinion
for what it is, his opinion, and get over yourself.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal