[CQ-Contest] Anyone going to J6 in the near future?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Anyone going to J6 in the near future?
From: k9pg@yahoo.com (Paul K9PG)
Date: Mon Mar 31 08:36:39 2003
I've got a couple laptops that need to get in the hands of  J69AC.   No
real rush, but shipping them will cost around $125 or so, which is more
than the laptops are worth.

If anyone is going there in the near future, myself and J69AC would
appreciate it very much if you could take them with you.

Please reply direct if you can help us out.

I'm also on Yahoo and AOL Instant Messenger as   K9PG   and MSN
messenger with   k9pg@hotmail.com    even though I never ever ever use
the hotmail address for email.

=====
Paul Gentry  K9PG
paul@k9pg.com
www.k9pg.com

         People said I couldn't do it...so I did it