[CQ-Contest] Sound bite phrases...W2OY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sound bite phrases...W2OY
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 2 23:36:11 2003
You guys forgot a couple of OY's phrases he used to use on 40 AM...no Wet
Bottoms (WB prefixes), no school bus riders.
.
A few years ago, someone told me he died up on top of his tower out near
Buffalo, and it was several days until they found him...Is it so?

By the way, whatever happened to WA4D.  I once saw a ham with a sign at a
hamfest saying he was looking for WA4D.  I was quite surprised and asked why
he was looking for the guy.  His response..."So I can beat the hell out of
him."

Bill K4XS