[CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB
From: brakob@earthlink.net (H Brakob)
Date: Fri Apr 11 21:09:11 2003

I don't agree.

BEFORE the contest  (emphasis on "Before") you have engineered up the best
station you can to play in the contest.  If you're a better station
designer than me, you have earned an advantage (emphasis on "earned").

DURING the contest,, it should be my station and my skills pitted against
your station and your skills.  Outside assistance in the forms of clusters
and spotting nets is just exactly that -- outside assistance, like having
someone lead the tiger out in front of your rifle.

"Un chasseur sachant chasser chasse sans son chien."

73, de Hans, K0HB