[CQ-Contest] Request for Signal Reports, PLEASE

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Request for Signal Reports, PLEASE
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Apr 28 21:09:15 2003
Please report back to me and I will summarize and re-post back out the
crunched data...

If you were on this past weekend in the Florida QSO Party please respond
as follows:

Florida Participants - Who was loud calling you - ex: I was mobile and
know for example that N9RV was almost always bonkers loud.  Relative
reports are sufficient - do not need s-meter readings, etc.

Outside of Florida - Who was loud form Florida - please summarize your
comments into two categories - the fixed stations and separately the
mobiles.

Part of this is research - there were many different types of mobile
antennas used this past weekend by the mobiling teams - as a matter of
fact I do not think there were two identical approaches from any of the
teams!  We would like to summarize this information and use it to better
our signals.

Florida stations - lets all think back to those who called us and we
thought "gee I wish I sounded like: __________"

Again - please respond privately and I will summarize and re-post.

This has no effect on scoring whatsoever so you can be honest about how
weak N4TO may have been - of course team TOad beat everyone's butts once
again - how do they do it - come to the contest dinner at Dayton to find
out half the answer to that question!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

part of the K4FCG/m team