[TowerTalk] Dayton Contester Super Suite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com, "ncc@contesting.com" <ncc@contesting.com>, mrrc@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dayton Contester Super Suite
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:54:45 -0500
As you are making your last minute plans for Dayton,
don't forget about the Contest Super Suite.

I have received many emails indicating that there
will be lots of first time DX Contester visitors this
year.

There is no cost to attend the large suite.

There is a cash bar inside the room.

Thursday, May 15, Friday, May 16 and Saturday, May 17th.

>From 7 PM to 2 AM every night

Located in the Miami Room (2nd Floor) at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
(downtown) Dayton.

The CONTEST SUPER SUITE is hosted by North Coast Contesters,
The Frankford Radio Club, The Mad River Radio Club and sponsored by RF
Applications. Contesters and DXers are invited to join us for an evening
of great conversation and product demonstrations.
Room for over 300 DXers and Contesters.

Email K3LR@k3lr.com if you have questions

The fun starts next Thursday night. See you there!!!!

73!
Tim K3LR