[CQ-Contest] Scourges of Contesting, Chapter One

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Scourges of Contesting, Chapter One
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Tue May 20 17:23:22 2003
Can we leave this decision to the Great Audience
i.e. the spectators?

Technology exists.
We can make this happen.

If showing this information is of interest and
somehow gets more people to participate,
this is good..?

Based on the interest the Great Audience showed
to the 2002 near-live scoreboard, this will
succeed in getting people to be interested in
contesting.

73,
Jukka OH6LI