[CQ-Contest] LOTWow!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTWow!
From: ua9cdc@r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Tue May 27 01:39:55 2003
Thanks to all. I got it . The computer (Pentium 300) is being converting the
adif log into the tqsl format. It does it pretty slow BTW. 20 minutes passed
and only 7000qso has been converted so far. Looks like I will have to leave
it running for another couple of hours before uploading the log. First
impression - the entire procedure is a bit complicated. eQSL seems a bit
simpler.

73, Igor UA9CDC