[CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category
From: BobK8IA@aol.com (BobK8IA@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 3 00:28:53 2003
In a message dated 6/2/2003 8:14:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
wd4ahz@gte.net writes:

> I had the same problem and noticed the same thing.  I put a comment in
> the "soapbox" area I was T/S.  Hopefully this will get noticed and will
> be put in the correct category, but ideally ... if it's a valid
> category, the "robot" should be set up to accept it.
>
> 73, Ron  WD4AHZ

Same headache here too. I put the "comment" in my WPX SSB logs and the
comment did not get noticed as logs appear "received" on CQ site with only
SOSB15
listed and not SOSB (TS) 15 LP. Sent N6AW, cw wpx test chariman, a email re
ditto for cw logs (SOSB15(TS)LP but no response yet.

73,
Bob K8IA
far eastern Mesa, Arizona  USA
Within a gold nugget throw of Apache Junction
and the Superstition Mtns Lost Dutchman Goldmine!