[CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Tue Jun 3 00:39:27 2003
BobK8IA@aol.com wrote:

> Same headache here too. I put the "comment" in my WPX SSB logs and the
> comment did not get noticed as logs appear "received" on CQ site with
> only SOSB15 listed and not SOSB (TS) 15 LP. Sent N6AW, cw wpx test
> chariman, a email re ditto for cw logs (SOSB15(TS)LP but no response yet.

This got me thinking ... just checked my SSB log, and it has this in there:

CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: TB-WIRES

and was accepted.  I think I'm going to resubmit my CW log, using this
format (I don't remember where I found the information to do it that
way), just in case!

73, Ron  WD4AHZ