[CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer / SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer / SO2R
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Tue Jul 8 13:45:52 2003
Hey Y'all...

In anticipation of the new 40 meter band and the abolition of code
requirements internationally, I've purchased a voice keyer - the
MFJ434.

Anything to watch out for on how to incorporate this into the SO2R
setup?

I use 2 FT990s, a DX Doubler, and TR-Log.  Probably for this weekend
I'll just hook it up to one of the radios and do without on the other
since I don't have time to interface it all.  But looking for any
hints & kinks for a more permanent setup later on...

Thanks & 73,

Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA