[CQ-Contest] RE: Contesting from the basement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Contesting from the basement
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Fri Jul 25 13:54:25 2003
I am not connected (no pun intended) with Anderson or West Mountain Radio
other than being a happy customer, but I would HIGHLY recommend the
Anderson Power Poles and something similar to the West Mountain Rig
Runner.  I recently purchased one for my VHF+ hilltopping power
connections.  Within a couple weeks ALL of my 12-volt equipment had Power
Poles installed on them.  They are easy to install with the Gardner Bender
tool or something similar.

http://www.westmountainradio.com

73, Zack W9SZ