[CQ-Contest] Detecting Packet Use - process and techniques

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Detecting Packet Use - process and techniques
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Thu Jul 31 14:14:34 2003
detecting packet use might work and why it probably can only be used to
detect blatant cheaters. The basic technique was described on this reflector
in a previous thread.

My posting was bounced by the list moderator in which he stated " I don't
think it's a good idea to post comments on how someone might get around
(break) the rules.  Questioning the process is fine."

In keeping with the moderator's comments about questioning the process I
would like to ask if a frank, open and uncensored discussion about the
techniques that are or may be used by CQ WW is valid topic for this
reflector?

... Sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK