[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: aa0cy@quadnet.net (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Thu Aug 7 22:21:00 2003
Here's another "take" on the matter, insofar as DX QSLs are
concerned.

In December 2002, the W0 bureau informed me that I had cards
there but had run out of "envelope credits."  I promptly
sent the requested amount.  Six months later -- no cards.  I
e-mailed the W0 bureau manager.  He responded that the "0C"
sorter was having personal problems, but did not indicate
when this situation would be resolved.  Here it is, early
August (another two months), and still no cards.

Sometimes things are not what they seem!

73,
Bob AA0CY
Colorado 1990-1994
Nevada 1994-1998