RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: QSO B4

To: "DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL" <kr2q@optonline.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: QSO B4
From: "Thomas Horton" <k5iid@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:50:32 -00
Hi Doug,
 Being a 99.9% search and pounce contester,
I really know where of you speak.
 I have tried and in some cases am still trying to
"walk on by" these guys. I think your 2 Qs is a good rule
of thumb.  Maybe I can do that...hi
 What I don't understand is, which takes more to send,
QSO B4 or their call?

73, Tom K5IID

If