Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW comments

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW comments
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:29:08 +0300

> Did somebody notice that comments published in Sep.2003 CQ magazine are
actually
> CQ WW CW 2001 comments (not 2002 contest)?

Also web site has old comments:
http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/WW%20CW%20QRM%20WEB%20Sept%2003%2081203.pdf

(and still missing multi op station operators - removing them from magazine
was a stupid idea)

CW breakdowns - at least SOAB Europe - have several errors, breakdowns of
4U1ITU and OH1F are propably totally wrong (I would like to see correct
versions somewhere, breakdowns are the most important info of results - it
helps to analyse and estimate if you operated/going to operate in the same
class). Magazine also claims G0IVZ as an Eu winner (and trophy winner) on
20m with the score 653.805 - on the other hand OH0Z has 833.360 under the
Aland Islands.

Web and contest reflectors would be very visible and easy way to correct the
errors!

73, Timo OH1NOA