RE: [CQ-Contest] Aren't M/Ms annoying?

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Aren't M/Ms annoying?
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:18:07 -0000
To escape the rat race one of the ops where I was, put us
up in the top 50 on 20 meters.  It seemed to work, I had
a few hundred Q's and a bunch of multipliers but the
county hunters and other netizen strap hangers were NOT
amused.  I wondered at times if the deliberate QRM
and QSY demands would ever end. These bands were a zoo from
one end to other.  I did not believe it was possible to
fill 1/2 Mhz of ten meters.  I was wrong!  I had a friend
tell me 6 meters was especially awesome this weekend.  I
need more than one body and at least one whole mind.  I am
sorry now I will not be around for CW unless it is low
power or QRP and I can keep the sand out of my radio ;-(.

N4HY