RE: [CQ-Contest] Aren't M/Ms annoying?

To: <CQ-CONTEST@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Aren't M/Ms annoying?
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:19:20 -0600

If they were elsewhere in the band, would you consider that hogging, too,
Barry?

Gee, it seems to me that they have to be somewhere.  Down at the bottom of
the band edges sure keeps them out of where the more general population
operates.  Also, what is lost by them being there?  Does DX not tune above
the band edges and make QSO's?

As to moving stations, the 'hogs' and you and I are all allowed to do that,
you know.  And how do you feel about the stations who agree to move?

73,
dale, kg5u