Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar and MS Outlook?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar and MS Outlook?
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:17:10 -0800
Hi Doug,

As an unrepentant Mac user, I have been toying with publishing just such an iCal calendar - I believe Outlook will import iCalendar format calendars, but there may be some incompatibilities.

All this is based on me finding some time and assuming that Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, will allow me to base my calendar on his excellent one.