Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Question

To: "Leigh S. Jones" <kr6x@kr6x.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Question
From: "Grillo's" <ah3c@frii.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:19:23 -0700
Well said, Leigh.

But, watch out for Steve, N2IC.  Next year's results could top them all!
Look at his recent SSCW results from Colorado, Wyoming, and New
Mexico.....Well built 2-tower stations with stacked beams.

His new construction project in Silver City looks like a daunting task, but
looks like a perfect spot to set new records....good luck Steve, your
efforts are setting a new standard!