RE: [CQ-Contest] Legal issues working Irag?

To: "'VE5ZX'" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>,"'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Legal issues working Irag?
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:45:27 -0000
That page is incorrect.  Full licenses and reciprocal licenses are being
issued by the current authorities.  I personally know the guy who issues
the licenses and have been in contact with him since late Spring 2003.
That MARS page has incorrect information about licenses from Iraq!

Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.