RE: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [3830] CQWW CW P40E(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [3830] CQWW CW P40E(CT1BOH) SOAB HP
From: "Jeffrey Steinman" <steinman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:30:02 -0600
Timo, for the record my best 60 minute period from 2000 was 251. I am not
sure what the best hour was/is on CW. Maybe other's do, but it wasn't me
then. It could be Jose now. I am, however, happy to report that I think I
reclaimed (from K9PG) the best SSB hour in the WW SSB from VP2E, with a 462.
:-)

In any event, a big congratulations to Jose for nearly hitting 8K QSOs this
past weekend. I am 1200 QSO's behind him and wondering where that huge gap
came from, hi.

73

Jeff N5TJ

> Congrats Jose! I wonder if this is a new unofficial World record beating
EA8BH's (N5TJ) 257 per hour?