RE: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

To: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:22:25 -0800
> Anyone else ticked off about this?

I'm not ticked off about it, but I certainly understand your frustration
with the change.  However, in thinking about the entire constituency of
Sprinters, there are probably just as many, if not more, who had conflicts
with it being on Valentine's Day evening.  Either way, some folks are going
to be disappointed and the contest organizers had to choose.

73,
Ed - W0YK