Re: [CQ-Contest] TBDC Unknown Grid

To: jpryor@uga.edu, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TBDC Unknown Grid
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:38:26 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2003 9:15:52 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jpryor@uga.edu writes:
I worked one station in the TBDC who did not know his grid square.  I think
I read how this is supposed to be handled but I can't find it anywhere.  Do
I scratch this QSO?

Thanks/73,

Jay, K4OGG
Good question, Jay. That happened to me too and I just scratched the qso. I
figure that the grid is THE exchange and if someone doesnt send a grid then
thre isnt a valid contest contact. Comments?

73, Bob K8IA
nr Apache Junction, Arizona USA
in the shadow of the Superstition Mtns